Monday, July 6, 2009
FUTURE LOVE - KRISTINA DEBARGE
Got to be a part of the Asian Youth Games as one of the few volunteers from tpjc to be part of the FIBA 33 (3 on 3 basketball) Victory Ceremony @ Anglican High on saturday. Although i could have utilized the saturday for other stuff but i think it was quite an interesting experience hahahhhh. Coolio. (:
TPJC AYG TEAM.

Gym in the morning today, im gonna start getting into shape for next year's A Division man. Must make up for my lack of height, arghh. Hehheh. Went out shopping with rachie later in the afternoon, awesome shitzxz. It has been a long time since i visited retail therapy. HAHAHAHAHAHA IT MUST BE FEELING SO LONELY K LAME. ANYWAY WOOOOO HAPPY COS I BOUGHT STUFF HAHAHAA. Rachie bought some cute black shoes LOL. ( which u will see her wearing in sch)
Hookay, my bed is beckoning for me. LOL. BETTER GET GOING , THERES SCHOOL TOMORROW. LETS GO.
you're the perfect drug.
swore @ 9:07 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: