Wednesday, July 29, 2009
DEAD & GONE - TI ft JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
E learning today, didnt really learn much though LOL. went to find rachie. Sorry didnt spend much time with ya. Hahaha, i felt really guilty if i didnt go support vs!!! Oh btw, VS played singapore sports school today @ meridian jc. National finals! They kept conceding but they fought back very well i must say. lost 3-5 in the end. Well, history repeated itself =/ We lost 0-4 last year.

L4D with peeps at night. Haha, Woooo fun fun. Hunter is so awesome, when u know how to really use it. Still learning the ropes. Wanna be like the one in the video below. Enjoy.
Looking forward to next wed buffet with her HAHAHA :DGoodnight world.
I'll sit back and I'll watch the show
I'll lay awake and I'll watch the stars as they collide
swore @ 8:55 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: