Thursday, June 18, 2009
MOVE ALONG - THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS
Hii world.! Yesterday was the best birthday of my life so far. (: The day kicked off with lunch with my parents @ downtown Sakura. Ate like a glutton HAHAHAAA. Okay, went off to meet rachie. :D:D
She was so sweet. ='/ i swear. She got my friends to write a message for me & compiled all of them into a small cardbook book-like thingy. OMG. LOL. Thnx to all who are part of the book. I really appreciate it, & to rachie one and only, i love you so much. <3>
SG FLYER! Hahaaa, it was our virgin flyer ride for both rach & i which wouldnt be possible if not for A CERTAIN L4D ADDICT HAHAH THANKS :D Wooooo, great view from the flyerr. I swear the pics we took like 100 times better than the one that they took luh hahahaha. Nonsense sia.
Then there was this small little girl in the same capsule as us named rachel too. It was damn funny as the mother kept calling out to her. RACHEL COME HERE!!! RACHEL DONT RUN ABOUT!!! RACHELLLLLLLL~ LOL.
Dinner @ popeyes! She took out the cake & realized it melted terribly but i still ate the melted cake nevertheless (: Couldnt bear to let her sweet effort go down the drain. It was still nice dear, really :D
Headed down back to marina to pool while waiting for our 9.15 movie - Taking of Pelham 123. Quite interesting. I like the Ryder guy hahaha i think hes the bomb. Freaking smart guy for a felon although he was killed in the end.

pictures
DAD(ACTING FIERCE) & I LOL.

Me & Mum

They insisted -.- LOL

Dad mum

Cake galore.

Love.

xD


















OH & LAST BUT NOT LEAST. THE BOOK SHE MADE ( WITH ALL YOU PPLE'S MESSAGES)
Pages(separated out)

Binded together. SO sweet right. (:
hands are shaking cold
your hands are mine to hold.
baby you're the love of my life
thanks for everything you've done for me.
i knew you were the one for me ever since i noticed you
never regretted, never will
this i promise you
ILY.
swore @ 9:26 PM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: