Thursday, April 30, 2009
Time flies. Another hectic week. Timed assignments, academics, A Division Soccer. Everything seems to be reaching its peak now, one after another. Paolo talked about priorities & time management today during CME, & i must say i'm guilty of being a failure of them. I havent been taking my studies seriously, procrastinating as well as pure laziness. Hmm..i better do something about it soon, SA is fast approaching!
Alright, firstly, about A Div. I'm very proud of how far TPJC fared this season, really. Didnt expect this much when i first joined the cca, but i kept faith & i guess it paid off. We're off to our first quarter final round! Played MJ and RJ, scores 1-2 loss and 0-0 respectively. I would say it was a brilliant performance from the team, but unfortunately results didnt show. Last match of the quarter final round is gonna be @TPJC on monday 04 May 4.45pm, up against ACJC. Its now or never guys.! We want the semis deadly.
Sooo, yesterday waited for dearie to complete her 4x100 thingy. Cheer up hunny, you gave your best i could see, was rooting for you and your class (: Dont be too sad about it ok? Theres always next year hahahh! After the heats thingy we were undecisive about where to go chill/stone, her adventurous spirit
OVERWHELMED
her & she brought me to some mangrove park @ pasir ris. LOL. SO cute la she . Chatted & all, fun times spent :D cant living without her i swear. Backhome thereafter! <3
PICTURES
lovely

LOVELIER HAHAHA SHES SO CUTE

(:

random
awesomey! :D

if there was one thing i had to say before i leave this place
it'd be
i love you. ♥
swore @ 8:38 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: