Monday, April 13, 2009
HI ALL..........................SHALL MAKE THIS A SHORT POST. IM SO HAPPY NOW HAHAHAHAHAHA TODAY WE BEAT TJC 2-0. We're thru man, to the quarter finals. THE FINAL 8 TEAMS. I managed to score both goals, hahaha in the second half, the feeling was superb i swear (: We had to win today to qualify for the next round! Yay-ness man! Love my teammates ;D they all put in great effort! After the match my teammates carried me & threw me up in the air quite a few times before letting go of me in mid air & i crashed to the floor on my left shoulder =.=" , followed by a tau-pok by 19 players. THaNKs~ UH~~~~ fortunately no injury man lol! Many thanks to all the supporters that came down to support the team, your support was greatly appreciated. (: Rachel waited for me to change up after the match, so sweet of her, hahaha, made her wait so long zz.. proceeded to tm for dinner @pastamania. Home sweet home afterwards. I absolutely love her! ♥
Oh a picture from yesterday :D

fall for you deeper
everyday (:
swore @ 7:50 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: