Sunday, April 19, 2009
A DIVISION TEAM PHOTOS (:
before match against St Andrews
TPJC V TJC STARTING LINEUP (2-0)

Hello worlddddddddddddd. its a boring sunday, i dont get to see her ): HAHAHA. Kay anyway, yesterday rach accompanied me shopping! Woohoo (: I bought a few tops i think, $_$. Someone should really advise me on how to curb spending. NOW RECESSION BODOH. -.-
While we were walking around marina, rach spotted something tempting, & so i got it for her (: Hope you like it! Sexy accessory for a sexy owner (:
Okay, so we headed down to cine to meet Mabel Weijing & Nathalie. Caught 17 again! Not a bad movie (: Awesome movie! Hilarious tooooooooo. Nathalie went home after the movie & the 4 of us proceeded to Monster Cue for pool. Wah wj was damn on form zz. HAHAHAHA. Must be motivated by something ( EHHHHHHH................EHHHHHHHH.) LOL.
Home Sweet Home thereafter!

Baby i came to the conclusion that
i really need you
& no one in the world could take your place
swore @ 12:11 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: