Sunday, March 22, 2009
Time flies. March hols are over, just like that, but im pretty much confident my march hols are so much more awesome that you guys out there, cos of one and only rachel. Been spending every single day of the march hols with her, be it studying or hanging out, doing everything together. Awesomeness (: I absolutely love her. I can proudly say shes my everything now. Obsessed? Thats what i am. We're so happy together i swear. Hahahaa, gonna see her in school tomorrow again, woooooo! If only the studying part could be omitted, school would be so awesome, just the both of us. & to the rest of you reading my blog , I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE RACHEL LIM HAHAHAHA! WOO. She gives the word 'perfect' a whole new meaning <3

my everything
swore @ 5:41 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: