Thursday, February 19, 2009
Orientation camp was a blast! Really enjoyed myself, although my group on the whole not that enthu HAHAHA. GOT to know my classmates better especially joel gareth azam haonan deborah ferlin. Really wanna thank the OGLS & student councillors for planning this thingy & all the others who helped organize in one way or the other. Sian I didnt take any photos LOL. We played strip dai di at night, among us guys, funny like crap. I heng only tio shirt. Then marcus was left in his underwear & we made him run around the room swinging his pants above his head, & while he was running halfway the door opened & the Camp commander(A female) was like OI WHAT U ALL DOING!??!?!. LOL. Fucking funny sia, the rest of us immediately lay down pretend to sleep. & poor marcus was scrambling to put on his pants HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh yeah, & theres glucose guy aka the freshmaker, he brought like 100+ mentos sweets to the camp...imba. Salute him. :D
okay thats all for now!! C U WHEN I C U HAHAHAAA.
beautiful
swore @ 6:16 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: