Monday, January 12, 2009
K blogging again, 3.15am now. Listening songs as usual, & talking on msn with natasha & tang. Yesterday, worked from 12-6. Then JULINA BROUGHT NATASHA AND I AND HER FREN TO HOLLAND V TO EAT SWENSENS. SHE PAID FOR THE WHOLE MEAL. GOD, SHE ROCKS RIGHT!!!! BEST SENIOR IN SWENSENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EH I NV FORGET,, AXT ALSO ROCKS HAHAHA. RIGHT? THEY BOTH ROCKS MY SOCKS, CUTE LA SIALZXZXZ. Damn weird how natasha and i ended up following also. After work julina ask me whether i going home, i say i no plans, then she ask me follow her she bring us go dinner, then i was like okay,,,,maybe tampines or smth, skully end up at holland village. We cabbed there, JULS PAID FOR THE CAB also. =.= THT ONE IS DAMN RICH/NICE. HAHAHAHA. We sat there like idiots stoning at the swensens menu for damn long cos we cant decide on what to order, see the menu see until sian sia. we work swensens everyday seee the fuggin menu. Anyway, i ordered BBQ half chicken, JULS ordered laksa, her fren ordered chicken frank, natasha ordered beef kway teow. We all sort of shared everything. Wa the beef kway teow not bad sehhh. Slacked and lepak gai gai around holland v exploring the darn palce cos apparently me and nat havent been there before, & so we saw the stupid windmill LOL. Fine. Its not stupid. Unique. & we walked all the way to buona vista MRT and went home! THANKS EH JULS!!!!! :D
Okay, today got O lvl results. I got 14, got 26 for prelims, duno what to say... Fullstop. Trying MJ SOCCER APPEAL, tang helped me tell the mj captain & i can go for their training tomorrow!!! FUGGING EGG-CITED. Hope i succeed man. Glory be unto him.
swore @ 11:14 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: