Monday, January 19, 2009
Hello world. SAJC trials looked good for me, i think i managed to dazzle.LOL. If i get it, i'll really be in a dilemma, firstly, its far from my house. Secondly, I WAN MJ ):
Pray pray pray wont end up in tpjc. Orite....trials from 3-4.45pm. Aliff called & requested for a lepak session. Headed back to tampines interchange, met him & we went around walking randomly around tm. After dinner decided to watch a movie. Called swensens staff,, yusen azhari huiyee natasha juls. Only natasha was able to make it, the rest either working or not free. So we 3 go whack transporter 3. The action was cool shit! Rate the ACTION 4.5/5 JUST THE ACTION. THE STORYLINE DAMN STUPID....PLUS THE HORNY SECTIONS, MAKE THE WHOLE ROW OF BANGALA IN FRONT OF US STEAM ONI . BASKET THE KISSING PART ALL THEY NV MOVE AT ALL LA. STARE AT THE FREAKING SCREEN NV BLINK EYE 1.HAHAHAHAAA!!!(inside joke) After movie went down to mac chill a while, met juls & ellie! Long time nv see her hahaha. The girls & guys parted ways & aliff and i went to my house nearby the kopitiam whack food. I treated him prata and drink. HAHAHAHAHA. Shiok beb. Realized i have been hanging out with swensens staff everyday nowadays. 2 days ago lepak at void deck with yusen after work talk random stuff until 4am. Oh yeah, one more thing, I BUMPED INTO AXT TODAY!at bustop!! LOL. Sibei funny, thn we both were like EH?!?!thn LOL. Zz. Okay, gonna sleep now :D Catch up with em sooooooooooooooooooooon. :D
swore @ 11:11 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: