Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Currently listening to Kelsey;Metro Station
Went to the gym in the morning with abbas. Not bad luh huh, im picking up picking up! HAHAHAHAHA. Need to start from today onwards. Heard that O level results are gonna be released on 09 January. Stress aye peeps? Gymn-ed for a bout 2 hours before heading home for lunch & out again to meet tang and nat. Went cycling at ECP, since our bro rooney is not gonna be in singapore for the next 10 days. Tang left around 6.15 while nat & i went pooling at the POOL SPOT. Led 6-3 but he caught up to 6-6. T.T Game ended 7-6 to me HAHAHAHA. We're are freaking rusty already i swear. If it wasnt obvious enough, its my off day today. Theres work tomorrow. Damn! 6-1130. BYEBYE/
& I'd swim the ocean
swim the ocean
for you.
swore @ 7:13 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: