Friday, December 12, 2008
Boring day, woke at 1pm. Hahahaha thanks to mum's nagging. Basically stayed home until 5, then left for work, ended at 11.30pm. Oh yeah sofia came and waved to me at my workplace from the upper level. Hahahaha, kinda lifted my working mood up for the rest of the time(: Guesswhat there was this group of customers who said i was cute. -.- i guess that made my day. LOL. Retarded. Gonna play psp & then sleep. I need to go out soon. Anyone? :D
Maybe i shouldnt give it afterall.
my decision-making sux bigg time.
swore @ 10:37 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: