Saturday, November 29, 2008
Hola people. Got up at 7.45am today, rushed down to training. Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn siolzxzxz. The other details i shant mention, too boring already. CAME HOME FOR LUNCH AND SLEPT LIKE FOR 1 PATHETIC hour before rushing down to work. Wahlieuz knn peak period sucks balls i swear. Especially my role luh, which is a food runner, basically serving food. Fcuked up at times, but nevertheless i HELD ON. & work ended 6 & a half hours later which is like 11.30pm. Ahlingling sofia waited for me after her work until mine ended. How sweet right. AGREE WITH ME. YES. HAHAHAHHAHAHA. We went home together & i sent her home. Skill-ded bodoh, never miss the last bus. :D. Chatted & had a few crazy moments with her. Guess i missed her quite alot!. Thanks for waiting once again. I will wait for you another day too! CHEESE. (: gotta go sleep now byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. With love.
they say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
swore @ 10:10 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: