Friday, September 26, 2008
Bleeding Love
The O's are coming. I need to do something to change my L1R5 now, I fucking swear.
Principal gave us a talk yesterday, concerning our prelim & the upcoming O level results. Saw many people made great leaps of improvement in their L1R5, was kinda inspired. 26 now, you'll see after the O's. (:
Wont be coming back to blog already, unless my heart cannot take it hahaha. Bye people!
Is what im doing now gonna be worth it
Or end up in vain again
swore @ 8:59 PM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: