Thursday, August 21, 2008
what are you doing heere? you should be studying! Trying to tune my body system into study mood. Should be already tuned by now but still, im lagging behind. Sigh.
talking about studying, been going to marine parade library nowadays after school hahahahaaa. Anyway, went there with E yesterday. Completed some emath paper 1. Retarded, had fun. & thnx for accompanying me for dinner. :D 31-ed back home. Felt guilty cos i ate and e didnt -.-. Oh, and, china aunties are crazy. Thanks for the studying! HAHAHAHAHA. Bye people!.
You're leaving me behind
swore @ 8:00 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: