Wednesday, July 9, 2008
& so it turned out, we lost the national finals. 4-0, to singapore sports school. We can hold our heads high though, as we really played a very fine game to match up with the opponents. Hard luck man. The jinx of soccer finals still lingering on vs. My fifth Runners up medal in 3 years. Ohwell. I love you guys for being able to bring me and the school to experience such a historic moment.
Thanks all, especially the VS people who came down to support us. & Mr low the principal, for postponing the mock exam supposedly held today to tomorrow. Greatly appreciated.
The sec 3s, still have another year to go, win it back for vs. :D
& finally the sec4s, lets make the final sprint! (:
NIL SINE LABORE.
swore @ 9:22 PM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: