Saturday, July 5, 2008
Hi people. Guess what, its 1:30am, supposed to be sleeping but who cares luh. My dad plugged all the internet wires out and hid them. Nice try, but when he gone to sleep i found them and plugged them back, so here i am blogging. Genius i know :D
Time really flies, its july the 6th now. Reality check, what have you people been doing? For me, life pretty sucks bad now. I would dare say im a study freak now. Trying to study as long i have the time to. & i hope you people are doing the same too. Fuck luh, wonder which retard came up with the effing O's. I spend about 14.5 hours a day in school now. Thanks to ESP + NSP programmes. Dammit luh, i know it'll benefit but it really drains the whatever out of me. Damn meaningless luh now. Z.
Today was quite the same, just that i studied OUT of school, not really productive i must say. HAHA. Math tuition in the morning, stone there like free luh. Finished some paper 1 only. Then went to tamp library to study with k idol. Pretty gooooood. Proceeded to chem tuition with esmond at 5.30. Then later go T3 slack/study with k idol again.
WHATTHEFUCKLUH?!?!?!?!? IM GONNA DIE SOOON, SOMEONE SAVE ME. Mock exams starting this week. Give me a break, i really need it ):
Retards.


dont you know, you mean so much to me.
Am I even taking the right path. ;x
fcuk, byebye.
P.S We're playing the national FINAL this wed, jalan besar stadium, 4.45pm, against singapore sports school. Its now or never.
swore @ 10:29 AM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: