Friday, July 25, 2008
HELLO PEOPLE. Been damn busy nowadays, dammit luh. Had mock exams for the past 3 weeks. No comments on how I did, will update results soon. Its not gonna turn good, and my amath is like really fail already. Argh. Forget it. Anywayy, the school organised some career camp for the sec 4s which started yesterday and ended today. Nothing much to say about it, learnt quite some stuff i must say, from career paths to dining etiquette. Sounds retarded right? I know, you know, all of US KNOW. Im still unsure of my future career yet. Does dreams prove their worth. Retarded it may sound, i feel like becoming a doctor/pilot/businessman/IT, and MANY MORE. i wanna earn super lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and live like a juncong, i mean rich man.LOL. & have a beautiful wife HALER?!!?!! Pray for me it will come true kay, will love you.
Kay i shall stop crapping, here are retarded pictures from the camp.
P.S. we were supposed to dress formally for the 2nd day of the camp.& my hair was damn messy HAHAHAHAHA.




And I just can't pull myself away
Under a spell I can't break
I just can't stop
Turn the music up in here
I still hear her loud and clear
Like she's right there in my ear
Telling me
That she wants to own me
To control me
Come closer
Come Closerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
swore @ 6:00 AM♥