Friday, June 20, 2008
Training. Training. WHY THE FUCK ARE WE FUCKING TRAINING WHEN ITS 16 WEEKS TO O LEVELS. Utter rubbish. Ohwell, but for the love of the sport. ITS WORTH IT, i GUESS. Schools opening on monday & national quarter finals resuming on wed! We wanna make it to the finals. If everyhting goes well, its 5 matches to the NATIONAL FINAL. Cmon people, lets make history. Its our last year in vs. Dumdeedumdeedummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
After training, we saw josef's hat & tang & I camwhored HAHAHAHAHAHA. Fucking funny luh, the hat smiley all over. After that went to pp to have dinner with josef. ATE ATE ATE. BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE TEA. CIAOS :D
PICTURES





I can't stop the rain from falling
Can't stop my heart from calling you
swore @ 11:16 PM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: