Wednesday, June 4, 2008
"I'll carry on for no more than three years. Maybe two more," he said. "I have to respect my wife because she's not a football fan, she's an Alex Ferguson fan. When our games are on TV, she doesn't watch them. She watches Teletext. Can you believe that?"
MANCHESTER, England (AFP) - - Sir Alex Ferguson insists Cristiano Ronaldo will not be allowed to leave Manchester United as the Scot plans a glorious finale to his Old Trafford reign.
Ferguson has no intention of letting his prize asset join Real Madrid while United have a team capable of dominating Europe for the foreseeable future.
The United boss will retire after a maximum of three more seasons and he wants to add as much silverware as possible before he goes.
With Ronaldo so influential in United's successive Premier League titles and their Champions League victory, there is no chance Ferguson will let the Portugal winger move on.
I WANT FERGIE TO SWEAR SIAAAAAA ):
Going MJC trials for DSA tomorrow, goodluck to me! Haha.
Whats a man to do
swore @ 10:13 PM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: