Sunday, May 25, 2008
Took a cab to school yesterday cos i was late. Burnt a hole in my pocket. Argh, who cares, i dowanna do detention on the last day or school, or get hounded after by chia. Got into the cab, & the driver had a bagful of questions for me to answer, not to mention recking my brains for some weird answer enough to keep his curiosity sound enough. He kept talking to me about studying hard, getting good results, which will assure me of a goooood future. Come to think of it, i had given my future much thought but certainly the amount would not suffice, like seriously. Jokes aside. Much to my surprise, his words really gave me a hard knock on my innards. Almost certainly as i did not want my future bubble to burst just like that, his words seem to have drilled a fixation to mend the fragility of the bubble that ive constructed over my immaturity. I seriously need to wake up. & theres no better time than now to jolt myself out of LaLa land. The year of my Big Os, now or never, starting with mother tongue. Fate sealed, goodbye. :D
got a chance to go to VJC through DSA appeal. Trials on 07 June. i dont hope, I MUST GET THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Try my best, hopefully, WITH WAFIY.
p.s I wanna be a doctor one day. HAHAHAHA.
I know that you'll be back girl
When your days and your nights get a little bit colder
You'll always be apart of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
swore @ 6:53 PM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: