Wednesday, May 28, 2008
This time the school holidays are really nonsense man, almost have to go to sch everyday for extra lessons. What kind of a holiday is that. I love it much, thanks!
On a totally different note, i have no mood to blog today, but ohwell, i'll just make do with it. After lunch at parkway, we proceeded to simei ITE for a friendly match with them. Its the one where bus 31 passes by, yeah that one. We were lacking players, apparently when tang and i got there, there were only mas, khai, wan there. Whatthehell. Even Wong Wai lit wasnt there yet! Nonsenseeeeeeeeeeeeee, if i had known i would have gone somewhere else.......................yeah u know it, right. Fancy your own coach being late. Anyway, in the end there were like 10 players on our side. so yeah we proceeded to play the match, 10 vs 11. BELIEVE IT OR NOT. Wong being the champion coach, didnt bring any water for us nor any balls for us to warm up with. BUDGETZXZXZX, then he went to borrow ball from the ITE team, hahahaha funnaye. Not say damn =.=. BUT BUT BBUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, WE DIDNT LOSE OK. HAHAHAHAHA. Played 3 halves. We were up 1-0 by a penalty, which wan converted it sweetly to the bottom left corner. Somehow, they equalised in the second half. We scored the 2nd goal in the 3rd half first, & so it was 2-1 to us. & SOMEHOW AGAIN, some bugger took a shot and altho it wasnt as lethal as it looked like it hit the side of the goalpost and rebounded in off. Our keeper damn sad sia. Haha, yeah so it ended 2-2. Played as left winger for the 1st & 2nd half, left back for the 3rd half. Cool experience as a left back though. Hahaha, at least now i know how it feels like. ;D. My mind's set, im aiming for VJC. Woots, hopefully DSA succeeds? Trials on 7th june, goodddy luck to me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (:
After the match we decided to take a stroll around the ITE building, effing big i swear. BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG STUFFFFFzxz. Although im certainly not trying to encourage you people to go there after you graduate from sec 4 but i must admit their ITE simei building is some cool stuff. Took some pictures, check them out.
Random

BIGGGGGGGGGGG
.jpg)
Cool right
.jpg)
Wow.
.jpg)
Found this banner at the gate of the entrance/exit, oh-the-irony.
.jpg)
What if I say I'm not like the others?
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays
You're the pretender
What if I say I will never surrender?
swore @ 9:26 PM♥