Friday, May 30, 2008
HIIIIIIIIIIZXZX. Had SS extra lessons at 8.30 in the school auditorium, apparently its for the whole cohort, yeap. Its supposed to start at 8.30 and end at 10.15, but ended at 10.40? &&&& GUESS WHAT, FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 0847269028761289648729 YEARS, I RETURNED HOME IMMEDIATELY. OH GOD, I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED. But f luh, damn no life. Wanted to come home sleep cos i later still have training at 4.30 in school. Damn. But im stoning here blogging. I think i better go catch some sleep? yarh, hahaha. CIAOS. :D

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep
swore @ 12:07 PM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: