Sunday, June 1, 2008
F*cking idiots who ruin my life. Sometimes i wonder what have i done to you people. & my blog just cant seem to provide me with an answer. Days like these makes me wanna go bask in the solitude of the mountains, never looking back. Or can I? What else can I say, but the fact that i didn't lie. Which of you people know of a time that i actually lied to any one of you. Knock me, kill me, whatever. Argh, i just cant seem to prove my worth. Ohwell, im sorry. ):
Its like moving mountains.
swore @ 2:43 PM♥
♥Disclaimer
Hello World
I love Rachel Renee Lim Zhi Xiu ♥♥♥
Navigate by clicking on the stars above(:
♥Me

Chua Yi Cheng.
Victorian,
Currently TPJC-ian
18/06/92
Currently 16
loves Rachel ; cards ; soccer, freestyle
left/right winger.
mad about pool.
full of crap.
manu & a big big c.ronaldo fan!
Chua Yicheng's Profile | Create Your Badge
♥Wishlist(##*in no order)
PSP
L1R5 of 8
Ear Piercing
DigiCAM
Clothes
Grow taller and stronger and bigger
I dont think I would ever be satisfied, try me. (: